We are looking for an SDK Developer in the Unity Ads Direct Demand organization to build the next generation of Unity's Operate Solutions. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer's creations further, faster than ever before. Unity Ads enables game developers to acquire new users from an audience of hundreds of millions of gamers around the world.
In this role, you will help us build bridges between user acquisition and user engagement. The end goal: make our customers more successful and their users happier. A strong background in mobile-based application development is key, coupled with a proven track record of Android development. Our fast-growing business requires a Software Developer to care about system scalability, performance, and processing big volumes of data.
What you'll be doing
- As part of a highly dynamic, business-facing team, you will be working on projects that directly impact Unity Customers through machine learning driven user acquisition
- Work with SDK and backend engineers, data scientists, product, and design team to define, develop, launch, and maintain SDK-based user acquisition functionalities
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure high-quality product delivery that brings the best experience to game developers and gamers
- Follow the best engineering practices and standards to build and influence our engineering culture
What we're looking for
- Proficiency with Java or Kotlin programming language
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning on the Android platform
- Experience in product development from concept to submission with Java or Kotlin
- Strong understanding and experience of SDK software development principles on the Android platform
You might also have
- Experience with SOLID principles and Design Patterns
- Experience with developing frameworks/libraries on the Android platform
- Experience in hybrid architectures with web logic and native components
- Experience with AdTech or Gaming
- Experience with C# or the Unity Engine
- Code samples or personal projects on Github/Gitlab
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the SDK Developer (Android), User Acquisition position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.