We are looking for a sharp mind that thrives in a multi-project, fast paced and fun environment. You should be a talented and experienced business systems analyst with a background in implementing high quality technical solutions in Salesforce.com and other related systems. To be successful here, you must be well-versed with the Quote-to-Cash business processes and Salesforce CPQ.
- Partner closely with internal business organizations to turn needs into high quality, scalable, and secure software that enables Unity Technologies’ dynamic growth
- Identify and implement the best Salesforce solutions available to give end users the most out of each application
- Architect the application conﬁguration based on end user requirements and application functionality
- Work with end users to reﬁne and document processes, document training plans, analyze data migration needs, and manage the overall program from design through implementation and support
- Analyze long-term requirements for corporate systems and make recommendations and proposals for implementing technology strategies
- Quickly learn new technologies, think out-of-the-box to ﬁnd creative solutions, and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Track record of having implemented, enhanced, and supported an enterprise-class technology system, including planning, analysis and design, conﬁguration, development, data migrations, system testing, cutover plan, and production support
- Experience working with IT Systems Integrations teams, Finance, Go-to-Market teams in a SaaS environment, and implementing Quote-to-Cash business processes in Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, NetSuite, Workday, and/or similar ﬁnancial applications
- Experience working as a part of a cross-functional team with remote employees in different time zones (US, EMEA, APAC)
- Experience with Zuora is highly desired
- Experience with data reconciliation and reporting
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Salesforce Business Systems Analyst position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!