The Sales Strategy and Growth team is looking for a creative and data oriented problem solver to make our Sales teams more effective. We’re a small team working cross functionally to drive growth in our Create suite of products.
The Sales Strategy Intern will be directly contributing to Unity’s growth by building insight based on internal data/expertise and market research, using insights to identify market opportunities, and build revenue driving strategies and programs.
- Learning and communicating out the ins-and-outs (i.e. opportunities and limitations) for driving growth through a sales channel
- Building a robust methodology for surfacing and prioritizing the long tail of game studios
- Designing growth strategies and experiments in various segments and regions
- Recommending proposals to increase productivity of Sales and related teams through detailed analysis and ROI modeling
- Current student pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester
- Experience with Spreadsheet (Excel, Sheets, etc.) and Presentation (Powerpoint, Slides, etc.) software
- Ability to breakdown ambiguous problems into bite-sized chunks
- Experience leading multi-faceted projects from inception to completion
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with SQL
- Collaborative and empathetic
- Mastery of pivot tables!
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sales Strategy Analyst Intern position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.