Role descriptionThe opportunity
Unity Japan is looking for a self-motivated and phenomenal teammate to join and build our team! Are you the one?
In this role, you will be instrumental in supporting the Quote to Cash process in Japan. You will serve as point of contact for the country's direct sales, channel partners, and the business unit teams who require support including questions, and minor tool configuration allowing them to utilize the tools and sales processes efficiently.
Ensure that the entire sales process is adhered to accurately (from the creation of product selling rules, sales quotations to coordination with finance/relevant departments on orders in our CRM, Order Management and Finance systems). Assist the team to capture and communicate feedback from users, enhance requests, and support on sharing feedback to users on projects, and timelines for tool or business process changes.What you’ll be doing
- Deliver strategic and operational support for Opportunity to Cash sales process utilizing Salesforce.com to improve and maximize sales productivities
- Ensure data accuracy on internal systems, which requires the verification that all sales quotations and invoices are crafted accurately.
- Ensure invoices are aligned to local tax requirements and reported accurately in global management reporting. Raise credit memo requests and track to successful delivery.
- Provide daily support to the Sales teams and clients handling their inquiries, troubleshoot problems, and set up regular communication on business processes/ systems usage in the local language.
- On-board Sales Reps, Clients and Resellers on sales process, newly live product and timelines.
- Experience in sales administration / sales operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal capabilities
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Familiar with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Proficiency in English and Japanese
- Experience in the software industry
- You are a great teammate!
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices. The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sales Operations Associate position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.