Role descriptionThe opportunity
Unity is seeking an experienced Sales Operations Analyst Manager to lead our Sales Analyst Team for AMER and EMEA Region within our growing global core Sales Operations team. This role would support our internal sales teams and their clients with reporting, metrics, and data governance and building a scalable organization that supports Sales and Executive leadership that will guide decision-making and answers the hard questions. This role will require coordination across multiple teams, following established protocols, multitasking, problem-solving, systems ‘know-how’, attention to detail, and excellent communication and analytical skills. Your day-to-day will consist of building data pipelines and dashboards, running ad-hoc reports, digging into issues, finding opportunities to improve operational efficiency, and being a general go-to person for the Core Sales organization.What you’ll be doing
- Work with sales leadership to recommend key sales KPIs and targets to predict the sales organization’s success and identify performance improvement opportunities by providing accurate forecasts based on the pipeline, close ratios and deal inputs
- Partner with Sales, Finance, Marketing to create reporting, tools, and engagement programs to maximize revenue for the business
- Deliver sales performance analytics and reporting to track, forecast, and highlight potential performance issues based on key sales metrics and leading indicators of success
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators (KPIs) across various selling segments, including online sales, corporate, and enterprise sales teams
- Ensuring data accuracy in the Sales CRM (Salesforce) in the Quote to Cash process
- Assist in the definition of As-Is processes, identify pain points & implement improvements & automation ideas to maximize sales admin productivity globally
- Drive operational efficiencies by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Experience working with a growing sales organization in sales operations, finance, business operations, or consulting
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Advanced user of Salesforce and Microsoft Excel. Ability to develop dashboards and reports in Salesforce
- Detailed understanding of a SaaS sales organization structure
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to senior leadership
- Managed team from multiple regions and time zones
- Ability to write SQL and work with Biz Ops Tool, as Clari and Looker
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment. You have the ability and thrive on wearing multiple hats.
- Self-starter, independent, and able to execute with high-level guidance and minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving, judgement, and organizational skills
- Obsessed with details, systems, and process
- Strong understanding of sales processes, roles, and responsibilities
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sales Operations Analyst, Manager position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.