Are you a detail oriented, phenomenal teammate, who is an excellent communicator?
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst, who will be instrumental in providing sales analysis and insights to support our sales team in Japan.
You will be a key strategic and operational business partner to the Japan sales & leadership team. The role will support our internal sales teams and their clients with reports, metrics, and data governance. This role requires coordination across multiple teams; following established protocols, multitasking, problem-solving, systems ‘know-how’, attention to detail, and excellent communication and analytical skills.What you’ll be doing
- Prepare, lead and run pipeline reviews with the sales team.
- Define, lead, and provide insights on key business metrics across a range of selling segments.
- Ensuring and managing data accuracy in the Sales CRM (Salesforce) in the opportunity to Cash process and own root cause analysis of revenue issues
- Participate in Compensation Design, Quota Setting and Territory Mapping activities
- Collaborate with Sales Reps, Sales Ops, Marketing, Finance for sales analysis to drive business strategy
- Experience in any Sales Operations and Sales Analyst role
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills in both English and Japanese
- Self-motivated and strong desire to get things done in a highly cross-functional & team oriented environment
- Attention to detail and able to complete tasks independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) or similar CRM highly preferred
- Experience in Clari forecasting and Looker dashboards preferred
- Experience in business partnering, sales planning and analysis
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices. The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sales Operations Analyst position on WeChat