Once in a while a job surfaces that has the potential to change the trajectory of your career - this could be that role. Unity technologies is looking for an ambitious and experienced Sales Manager to lead our team of Corporate Account Executives in Brighton, UK.
This team is growing net new logos and managing existing customers across our non-gaming verticals. This sales team is selling to medium sized companies plus larger, multinational enterprises. The team is made up of both Account Executives and Account Managers.
Ideally you have experience in leading teams converting both high velocity, run rate revenues plus complex sales cycles and larger deal values. The role involves leading the team who sell our products and services across all of EMEA.
We are looking for someone who is excited and interested in both front line management and strategic, go to market decision making.
You are a creative and agile leader that can blend both the science of leadership and the art of being a compassionate and authentic sales coach. The team has the potential to scale up exponentially, so building teams and segmenting territories will be something you are comfortable with.
- Growing net new logos and driving expansion opportunities from existing customers
- Working alongside technical pre and post sales business partners such as Solutions Engineers and Technical Architects as we are selling both
- SaaS products and services
- Your team will also be selling to larger Enterprise accounts so experience navigating legal, procurement and multi threading executive relationships will also be important
- Reporting, forecasting, understanding the health of your sales funnel, making decisions and communicating with data will be critical to your success and will be part of your leadership DNA
- Being a sales coach and executive sponsor on major deals and accounts
- Making recommendations in regards to international expansion and the EMEA GTM strategy
- Developing the team through the implementation and ongoing assessment of an enterprise grade sales methodology
- Sales leadership experience at a Senior Manager, Director level for Inside Sales
- Verifiable track record of success building and growing teams while overachieving quotas
- Data driven approach to managing high velocity sales teams and larger ticket sales
- Extensive experience in formulating vision and strategy for a sales team, including an excellent understanding of best practices for a high performing Inside Sales operations (KPIs, sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, and sales quotas)
- Experience in selling a technical solution with both technical pre and post sales teams
- Passion for how real time 3D / AR and VR will transform the enterprise
- Previous experience with selling software or subscription products (SaaS)
- Experience in a solution oriented sales methodology such as MEDDIC, Challenger or Sandler will be a plus
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sales Manager, EMEA position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.