Role descriptionSales Intern - Training Services
The Professional Training Services team is currently looking for high caliber, energy driven, and quick learner to join our team. We help our customer succeed by driving product adoption and renewal and account retention and growth. Key areas of focus will be helping our direct sales teams find opportunities to attach training services to their accounts.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable working cross-functional across Unity’s internal teams (training product, delivery, marketing and sales and account management) across all customer segments.
Unity wants a highly motivated individual who is driven by seeking new business opportunities, understanding the business challenges, and someone who seeks broad exposure across all key verticals at Unity.
- Support and grow the uptake of training services across gaming and non-gaming industries
- Meet and exceed agreed targets
- Experience in consultative/solution selling environments
- Desire to provide customers with only the most valued solutions
- Required to work well in a fast paced environment, adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high standard of professionalism
What you’ll be doing
- Build links and relationships across our Sales Development Reps, Account Executives and Account Managers teams
- Track and monitor new opportunity creation and identify sales opportunities without training services already included
- Research accounts and develop a compelling case for training inclusion and pitch the plan to encourage the sales reps to include training.
- Create regular reports on activity and success
- Work with manager to learn what works and does not work and adjust approach accordingly.
What we’re looking for
- Current student pursuing a relevant degree and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester.
- An individual willing to ask for help, and capable of quickly building a network of trusted advisors
- Quick learner who can research information and develop this into a commercial opportunity
- Keen eye for a deal, able to spot opportunities and work out a creative plan for success
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a willingness to present and defend ideas
You might also have
- A curiosity about the application of emerging and exciting technologies
- An understanding of sales and marketing in the technical market.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sales Intern, Professional Training position on WeChat