Unity Technologies is looking for an energy driven, creative, and quick learner willing to take direction as our Sales Engagement Specialist. You will report to the Sales Development Team and collaborate closely with our Sales Enablement, Demand Generation, and Marketing teams to ensure that every email sent to our prospects, is generating interest and capturing a plethora of happy clients. As the Sales Engagement Specialist, you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and constant optimization of Unity's portfolio of sales sequences within our Outreach platform, and will have a direct impact on the success of our Sales Development teams.
Unity wants a highly motivated individual who is not afraid to think outside of the box, and bring a fresh pair of eyes to our sales engagement process!
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Demand Gen to continuously drive efficiency improvements in the process for handling sequence creation and update requests.
- Write amazing email sequences that are targeted for different personas, industries, or marketing activities.
- Serve as the internal master on sales cadence methodologies, with a particular focus on understanding and reporting on sequence performance data.
- Analyse Team, Rep, and Sequence metrics and identify areas needing attention and develop a strategy to address it.
- Generate documentation to enable teams on how to find and demonstrate use of the best Outreach asset for any given lead or campaign.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in sales development, marketing operations, or content marketing role with an excellent ability to work with both sales and marketing messaging.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, able to flawlessly progress between conversations with operations, sales development, and marketing stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and familiarity with the technology sales cycle
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Enthusiasm for cross-functional and collaborative work, comfortable talking to multiple partners across the organisation.
You might also have
- Experience with sales engagement tools like Outreach, SalesLoft, and Salesforce (CRM)
- Understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate customer engagement
- Experience in publishing content and/or creative writing
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sales Engagement Specialist position on WeChat