Role descriptionThe opportunity
Unity Technologies is looking for a hardworking and upbeat Sales Development Representative with previous experience in subscription sales/ renewals to join South APAC Business Development team based in our Singapore office.
You will be one of the most dedicated and hard-working sales professionals who possess the key traits for success, and an embodiment of Unity’s three core values, ‘User’s first’, ‘Best ideas win’ & ‘In it together’.
From industries like Media and Entertainment to Architecture-Engineering-Construction, and Gaming, you will show up daily, open doors, create opportunities, and strengthen relationships!
What you’ll be doing
- Set our Business Development Managers up for success by creating a robust pipeline of viable business opportunities that they can, in turn, close deals with
- Conduct an account-based strategic targeted outreach, hunting on LinkedIn and SalesNavigator and qualifying & routing “hot” leads passed onto us by Unity’s Marketing department
- Contribute to the team with new ideas to successfully introduce new customers and verticals, bringing innovation to both thinking and processes to further success
- Work with Customer Success Specialists and Marketing Manager for user retention/renewals/win-back
- Be a Unity advocate throughout, become familiar with the Unity product ecosystem, and demonstrate the ability to present it to users of all ranges, abilities, and roles (artists, developers, etc.)
What we’re looking for
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based solutions to small and medium-sized accounts and experience in using Salesforce to build, manage, and convert an effective sales pipeline
- Prior experience with mid to long sales cycles, with a proven track record of managing the sales funnel, lead generation, and renewals
- Collaborated with the marketing team and online sales team to segment, cold call, and nurture leads
- Ability to tailor conversations on the fly to meet the specific needs of potential customers, at all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an incredible comfort communicating software and solutions over the phone
You might also have
- Specific experience in developing markets in India, SEA, or ANZ
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sales Development Representative position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.