Unity Technologies is looking for a creative, passionate and self-driven Sales Development Associate to join our Sales team. If you are looking to launch your career in software sales, we’d love to hear from you. You will be the first point of contact for our customers and will make a great impact on how Unity will be seen across the industrial market in North America.
- Prospecting leads, outbound outreach to generate customer interest and drive revenue
- Design thoughtful and creative strategies that will create awareness, increase lead generation, and drive revenue
- Contribute with new ideas to successfully introduce new customers and verticals
- Take a crucial part of the team by bringing innovation to both thinking and processes to further success
- Consistently achieve monthly targets & generate regular reports
- Be a Unity advocate throughout
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an incredible comfort presenting software and solutions over the phone
- Ability to tailor conversations on-the-fly to meet the specific needs of potential customers, at all levels of an organization
- Experience in working independent and collaborative
- Experience with Outreach, Salesforce.com, and other sales enablement tools
- Experience with Unity
- Prior sales experience
- Passion for excellence in customer service
- Knowledge of the Automotive, Manufacturing , Aerospace or Architecture/Construction sectors
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sales Development Associate position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!