Unity Technologies is seeking a SSales Compensation Analyst to provide value-add expertise to drive Unity’s global mission forward. This role is part of the Global Sales Operations organization, and reports to the Head of Global Sales Operations.
Unity Technologies is a fast-paced company, filled with problem solvers - and the Sales Compensation Analyst role is no different. You will proactively build partnerships, foster open dialogue, and provide creative solutions to issues in real time. You will lend critical analytical and technical support to the successful administration of sales compensation programs globally. You will review sales plan changes in the context of driving employee motivation and intent to stay, while also identifying global pay practices that may have an impact on program effectiveness. You will partner with the compensation team on compensation plan execution, administration, and the analytics to support the program. If you have passion around putting a critical lens to data and providing information to fuel business decisions, this role may be for you.
If you are analytically minded, have a knack for visualizing anything and everything, understand the business of people, are communication savvy, and above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them, then let's chat!
- Support the design, execution, and administration of Unity’s global sales compensation programs including base pay, short and long-term incentives, and other reward programs
- Own the day to day execution and management of the sales compensation program, ensuring timely and accurate commissions payments
- Own evaluation, implementation, and ongoing management of a new Sales Performance Management system
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Ops Leads, HR, Systems, IT and Finance teams to improve the process, make more efficient and automate as much as possible the data collection and reporting needed to support calculation of commissions
- Partner with Sales Compensation team on the development of sales comp strategy and execute on design
- Support the implementation of sales compensation training, communication and enablement on the sales compensation plan details
- Build incentive compensation dashboards and reports to provide sales leadership with real-time visibility into compensation plan performance and effectiveness
- Extensive experience in Sales Compensation
- Strong organizational, analytical skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations
- Experience implementing and administering a Sales Compensation system
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes as well as comfortable working in an unstructured work environment
- Strong sense of personal accountability with the capacity to handle confidential information with discretion
- Global sales compensation and operations experience
- Worked in a fast-paced SaaS company
- BA/BS degree in quantitative fields, or equivalent practical experience
- Has experience with a Sales Comp automation tool (Xactly, Vericent, Callidus, etc)
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Sales Compensation Analyst position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.