Unity Technologies is seeking a Sales Compensation Analyst to provide valuable expertise to drive Unity’s global mission forward!
We are a fast-paced company, filled with problem solvers - and this opportunity is no different. You will aggressively build relationships, champion open dialogue, and provide creative solutions to issues in real-time. You will lend critical analytical and technical support to the successful administration of sales compensation programs globally. You will review sales plan changes in the context of driving employee motivation and intent to stay, while also identifying global pay practices that may have an impact on program efficiency. This role will support our internal teams with target setting, commission calculations, data governance, developing and documenting commission plan details, attainment tracking, developing and reporting out sales compensation analytics, and helping to answer compensation-related questions. We require coordination across multiple teams, multitasking, problem-solving, systems know-how, attention to detail, and superb communication and analytical skills.
If you are analytically minded, have an interest in visualizing anything and everything, understand the business of people, are communication savvy, and above all, you ask questions and embark to answer them- we are looking for you!
What you'll be doing
- Support the design, execution, and administration of our global sales compensation programs including base pay, short and long-term incentives, and other reward programs
- Develop expertise with and support the ongoing management and build-out of our new Incentive Compensation Management system, Varicent, to ensure timely and accurate commissions calculations and payments
- Build and maintain comprehensive incentive compensation dashboards, analytics, forecasts, and reports to provide sales leadership with real-time transparency into compensation plan performance and efficiency
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Ops Leads, HR, Systems, IT, and Finance teams to define, detail, and improve upon the processes to gain efficiency, identify problems, and automate the data collection and reporting process to support the efficient calculation of commissions
- Support the implementation of sales compensation training, communication, and enablement on the sales compensation plan details
What we're looking for
- Experience managing a Compensation Tool (Varicent, Xactly, Callidus, etc)
- Strong modeling, data visualization, and dashboarding skills
- Self-motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Specialist in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and other Analytics tools
- Proven project management skills
You might also have
- Demonstrate drive and vitality with small & big initiatives
- SaaS company experience
- Experience with Salesforce
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sales Compensation Analyst position on WeChat