The Sales Administrator will be instrumental in supporting our region’s order processing and sales administration duties: our ‘customers’ are Unity’s sales teams and their clients.
Activities will require coordination across multiple sales teams, execution of documented procedures, multi-tasking, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a “customer first” mindset. Communication and coordination with other regional Ops teams is a constant. Critical process and system training will be provided during first few weeks.
- Enable success through supporting sales organization execution across entire Americas region: Canada, United States, Central and South America
- Review and modify data sets in Microsoft Excel
- Utilize Salesforce.com and other internal tools for quote creation, reporting, data cleanup
- Coordinate and communicate with sales reps and their customers
- Validate data accuracy across various systems (Salesforce, new and legacy order processing systems)
- Document and communicate customer and sales team challenges on a regular basis
- Proven experience preferred
- Self-motivated w/ excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B2B customer/sales support experience a huge plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com (preferred but not required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- A sense of urgency in identifying problems and brainstorming solutions
- Willing to travel outside the country (possible but not anticipated; passport required)
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sales Administrator, Sales Operations position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!