Unity Technologies is seeking a Reporting & Insights Analyst, to join our People team to provide real time information to the business. The people team is the lifeblood of our organization - we empower our employees, we strategize with our leaders, and we build our businesses to be successful and scalable. More specifically, the People Analytics team strives to innovate and drive results that help ensure Unity continues to be the best place to work.
We're a fast-paced company filled with problem solvers - and this role is no different. You'll partner closely to support our organization across a multitude of dimensions. You’ll put a critical lens to data and provide information to fuel our business decisions. You want to look at something and understand what we’ve been doing - right or wrong. You will deliver compelling information our leaders will need. Your work will have a direct impact spanning from our employees to our company’s leaders to our business.
If you are analytically minded, have a knack for visualising everything anything and everything, enjoy communication and understanding the business of people then we want to hear from you!
- Maintain regular reporting and dashboards
- Proactively identify data gaps and develop solutions
- Identify persistent error trends and report those trends immediately to management
- Create service reports that ensure that all data processes are being done within the guidelines
- Help monitor and report on KPIs across several business functions and offer ongoing support for change
- Work with Core HR and Business Leaders to build data literacy to elevate decision making and business planning
- Provide ongoing ad hoc reporting support for company-wide needs, while exercising discretion
- Experience in an analytical role (HR/People preferred) with proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, GSuite
- Ability to distill varying data points into a concise and compelling story
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations with superhuman attention to detail
- Strong sense of personal accountability with the capacity to handle confidential information with discretion
- A curious self-starter with the ability to seek out the resources and answers needed to keep things moving
- Master’s in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Economics, etc
- Experience with Workday (HRIS), Greenhouse (ATS), or similar HR systems
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Reporting Analyst position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!