We are looking for a G&A Recruiter in our Unity Copenhagen office who can complement our Copenhagen Recruitment team in driving, supporting and developing the growth of a variety of teams across our EMEA region.
We are a highly collaborative team made up of problem solvers, creative thinkers and learners. Our goal is to bring the best talent into Unity whilst delivering a fantastic candidate experience, working closely with hiring managers and teams to do so.
Unity is offering real-time solutions and endless opportunities in games, film, automotive, architecture and more. Forged in gaming, Unity's flexible real-time tools offer incredible possibilities for all industries and applications. This is an amazing opportunity to guide the hiring decisions by critically reviewing feedback, providing compensation guidance, and driving a lean process while staying objective through the offer stages. Ensuring that candidates understand and embrace our culture is a key part of our process. You will work with new areas of the business and you will have a huge impact in using your technical recruitment experience to grow the Unity teams.
In return, you will have the chance to work with our experienced recruitment team within one of the most innovative and exciting companies!
This is a full time, 12-month contract position based in our Copenhagen office.
- Identify and engage diverse, talent who can contribute meaningfully to teams at Unity, often senior and niche candidates in limited talent pools
- Build a pipeline of top talent through industry awareness, networking and events
- Qualify potential candidates for both technical and culture add
- Collaborate with other internal teams at Unity to keep the hiring process consistent and world-class
- Lead the offer process, to ensure great talent is brought on board
- Understand our broader business and be able to effectively answer questions around Unity’s strategy, goals, and culture
- Experience of full-cycle recruitment including sourcing, interviewing and negotiating offers
- Experience using Recruiting Software (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Applicant tracking systems, etc.)
- Self-starting approach and curiosity to look deeper beyond the surface level of a job profile, in line with our empowered working culture
- Highly collaborative mindset, working with your business partners, and you enjoy challenging opinions and offering forward-thinking solutions
- Experience with technical recruitment in the software industry
- In-house recruitment experience
- Knowledge of the Danish talent market
- Experience with relocations and international recruitment
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Recruiter position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!