We are looking for a QA Intern to join our Unity Internship programme in Singapore to work along with our team to support development in real-time technology. This role involves testing and validating features, both in terms of bugs but also verifying and providing feedback on the usability of features. This is a great opportunity to grow along with our product.
- Testing and ensuring project quality is of a high standard
- Managing and maintaining documentation and test cases
- Investigating potential issues and supply information in issue reports
- Collaborate with other testers and developers in an agile environment
- Creating small Unity games as test projects
- Provide feedback on the Product to support the development of new features
- Experience in developing with Unity Engine
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Structured and organised
- Basic Knowledge of C#
- Familiarity with creating 2D games or 2D art
- Knowledge of the game content creation pipeline
- Understanding of software testing practices and bug tracking software
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the QA Engineer Intern position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!