As a project manager, you will play a key role in helping support and the Creative Verticals activities and projects from identity building to web to digital to interactive to copy to full 360 campaigns.
Armed with this understanding, you will help drive projects from inception to concept to production to delivery. You should have well-rounded production coordination skills, a desire to learn, and a passion for solving problems of all shapes and sizes. You excel at collaborating with cross-functional colleagues and possess quick organizational reflexes, concrete time management, and excellent communication skills are vital with the highly collaborative, productive, and super-fun Creative Verticals!
What you’ll be doing
- In charge of monitoring and progressing projects: regularly communicating achievements and status of progress to management
- Provide Managers, Leads, and Artists with support to enable them to complete their work
- Ensure procedures are followed to ensure workflow from one department to the next one is as seamless as possible
- Responds to requests and assigns tasks to the production team
- Assist in the day to day running of assignments or projects by managing established schedules through production planning, coordinating, and troubleshooting
What we’re looking for
- Experience in content production
- Strong organizational and communication skills; able to manage quickly changing priorities
- Experience in planning or project management
- Problem-solving, analytical, and synthesis skills
- Bilingual in French and in English
You might also have
- Ability to build consensus and drive for alignment
- Keen sense of organization and self-reliance
- Proven track record of balancing short-term and long-term projects
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their creativities come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#LI-MJ1 #MID
Share the Project Manager position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.