Play a pivotal role in growing Unity’s reach and revenue
By recognizing the needs of potential customers and how our products and services can fulfill them, our Sales and Business Development team helps businesses thrive. Dedicated to helping our customers succeed, when we put our users first it drives us to innovate and deliver for them.
At its core, this role is a highly efficient, customer focused, project coordination function across multiple teams and products to ensure our customers success with critical game launches and events.
We will be ensuring nothing but the best quality of delivery for our customers. Balancing multiple projects with time-sensitive deliverables will be a skill you’ve acquired over your career and you are adept at finding alignment across internal teams to ensure delivery excellence.
If this sounds exciting to you and you’re someone who keeps their finger on the pulse of customer success, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the coordination across multiple teams for the delivery of customers services (Multiplay, Matchmaker & Vivox) to ensure customer success with critical game launches and events
- Running the Operations call with various team leads to run through each upcoming customer delivery event - identifying risks and actions
- Providing alignment and transparency of customer events between the various internal operational teams
- Ensuring agreed actions from ops meetings are delivered while coordinating with the various teams (Sales, Partner Managers, Support, Supply Chain, CS Operations and Engineering)
- Understanding the various products across the teams in which customers will be utilising for their game launches
What we’re looking for
- Strong capabilities in running multiple tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills with articulate precision
- Experience in risk management and prioritisation
You might also have
- A deep-rooted curiosity of how everything fits together
- Experience working in/with a live operational team
- Have a data driven approach
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Project Manager, Customer Success position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.