Role descriptionThe Opportunity
Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced Senior Program Marketing Manager who's passionate about Account-Based Marketing to join the Demand Generation team. We are growing rapidly and you will be critical in redefining our go-to-market strategy and scaling the business into new and existing verticals.
In this role, you will support our demand generation and account-based marketing programs within our Games verticals. This role requires broad marketing experience and execution on content distribution, email nurtures, web chatbot, and content flows along with performance marketing coordination and project management. You are responsible for each vertical’s performance from end to end strategizing the efficient content promotion and channel mix for funnel conversions to support our revenue contribution goal.
You breathe all things digital, content marketing, data analytics, and are passionate about new business opportunity creation. You have proven experience partnering closely with GTM teams across industries to generate target account engagement and revenue.What You’ll Be Doing
- Own the implementation, and operations of a multi-channel demand generation program to deliver qualified leads. You will ensure the programs will impact new business opportunities to our Sales teams through a variety of tactics
- Develop compelling ABM programs and identify areas of optimization to successfully engage target upmarket accounts moving them effectively through buyer’s journey to drive pipeline and revenue
- Partner closely with individuals and teams across the organization (including Sales, Product Marketing, Design, Web, etc.) on account and content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs inclusive of emails, webinars, digital, direct mail, etc
- Lead all aspects of campaign spend and return on investment for ABM efforts while formulating in-depth analyses via Eloqua reports, Terminus, SFDC and other tools or dashboards
- Design, build, and maintain lead flow and campaign attribution while consistently optimizing to achieve outstanding marketing operations and processes
- Report on progress and metrics for campaigns such as web conversion rates, volume, drop rates, asset pipeline performance, and other online tactics
- Marketing experience with preference for integrated campaign marketing, and Account Based Marketing programs
- A successful track record of developing, executing and measuring demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs in multifaceted environments
- Experience with marketing tools for demand generation like Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Terminus, 6Sense, etc.
- You are data oriented and analytically minded: You are able to structure, implement, and evaluate growth experiments with creative and innovative approaches
- Outstanding project management and communication skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience marketing B2B/SaaS products
- Positive outlook and a self-starter mentality when working in a collaborative environment and partnering across many teams
- You have an understanding of paid media campaign management with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Programmatic, etc.
- Experience building and managing account-based marketing campaigns and programs
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Programs Marketing Manager, Games position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.