Unity’s Customer Success Organization is looking for an ambitious, results-driven Program Manager for our Customer Success organization. Nothing excites you more than working in a fast-paced environment, and with the highest level of integrity.
As a Program Manager, you will own the performance of several coordinated efforts to support our Customer Success Management team, driving on-time delivery of all projects. You will be a key stakeholder of our subscription business, with a focus on building programs to support the retention and improving attainment of Customer Success targets, including: Onboarding, Adoption, Engagement, Renewal, etc.
The Customer Success team embodies all Unity values to deliver an exceptional customer experience: Users First, In it Together, Best Ideas Win and Go Bold. A curious, eager-to-learn mindset will serve you well.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Customer Success and other functional leads to ensure organization-wide alignment on the Onboarding program objectives
- Design and implement both tech-touch and human-assisted programs to improve leading indicators of retention, starting with Time-to-Value (TTV)
- Contributing to and influencing the global customer success strategy
- Create, manage, and deliver a cross-functional, lifecycle-spanning Customer Advocacy program
- Adapt to the ever-changing landscape of Unity products and services, executing repeatable plays to efficiently onboard customers across segments
What we’re looking for
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and requests
- Strong operational discipline with an analytical, process-oriented mindset
- A collaborative mindset, looking to multiple paths forward to achieve outstanding results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
You might also have
- Experience with Customer Success systems like Gainsight
- AEC/ATM/Games/Media & Entertainment domain expertise
- Remote/distributed work experience
- You love games and technology
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Program Manager, Onboarding position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.