With Unity’s industry leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. This will impact multiple industries like Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of artificial intelligence.
AI@Unity is looking for an experienced and collaborative manager to coach, grow, and partner with technically skilled, customer-facing Professional Services Engineers. You will help develop the industry’s best SasS Professional Services Engineers by enabling and coaching them on best practices, solution selling, presentation and speaking skills, as well as how to create and present solutions of widely varying size and complexity. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of technology leaders, innovators, and disruptors.
This is an opportunity to become one of the driving members that will define a new standard for how AI systems are trained, tested, and validated. We’re looking for team members who are entrepreneurial, adaptable and enjoy challenging the status quo.
Learn more about Unity Simulation, first of many of our planned products: https://unity.com/simulation
- As a key member of the business development and sales management teams, ensure success in building customer applications, software and services onto the AI@Unity’s platform.
- Hire, on-board, train, and develop new Professional services engineers.
- Educate enterprise customers on the value proposition of Unity, it’s AI platform and participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for success.
- Coach Professional services engineers in the skills needed to conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions so they can transfer deep technical skills to customers who are considering or using Unity.
- Build deep relationships with decision makers within customer accounts to enable them to be “Unity advocates”.
- Act as a conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Guide and motivate the development of whitepapers, data sheets, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices.
- BSc in Computer Science, Applied Math or equivalent highly technical field.
- Design/implementation/consulting experience of cloud applications
- Experience in managing technical, customer facing architects
- Eligible for federal security clearance
- Ability to travel to customers on a flexible schedule
- Experience programming with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development and graphics.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience working directly with customers and with remote teams.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- History of successful technical consulting and/or architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises.
- Experience working with or leading and mentoring data science, artificial intelligence (AI), and/or machine learning teams.
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Professional Services Manager, Unity simulation AI@Unity position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!