As the leading development platform for mobile games, AR, and VR, Unity is helping take developer's creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of product and services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization. From enabling faster, smarter systems through machine learning offerings, to innovative advertising across AR and VR, the Global Business Solutions team brings products and services together to power developer and advertiser success.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager in Monetization, you will drive productization from ideation to reality with industry-changing technology. By leveraging the strength of Unity’s community and ad reach of 1.2B MAU, you will help drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business and delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging for Unity’s developers and brand and performance advertisers.
- Partner with Business Development and Product Management leaders to develop strategies for growing the business and create productization solutions
- Bring together products across verticals such as VR, AR, monetization, analytics, and machine learning for to create solutions for Unity’s different audiences
- Understand the competitive landscape, spot and follow key trends, use insight to contribute to feature prioritization
- Conduct the marketing orchestra (PR, Events, Web, Social/Community, Media, Design, etc.) to deliver world-class go-to-market
- Drive collaboration - bring people together from many different teams and backgrounds to deliver a unified vision and execute a plan
- Develop positioning, value proposition, naming, and messaging for new products and services
- Enable the business development team with powerful sales materials – presentations, sell sheets, case studies, etc.
- Create marketing narratives with excellent storytelling
- Train teams globally on key features and benefits of product
- 5+ years of Product Marketing or comparable experience
- A demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience in monetization at a technology platform
- Experience partnering with a variety of cross-functional teams
- A leader who can inspire teams to action
- Self-motivated, self-starter who is always thinking a step ahead
- Strong writer
- Thrive in fast-paced environment
- Experience working with performance advertisers
- Experience working with AR
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Product Marketing Manager, Monetization position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!