We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the Real-Time Learning department, part of the Social Impact Division at Unity. We're a creative and distributed team that build a sophisticated learning platform, learning material, serving millions of future and existing creators, on their journey to reach their career and skill goals.
At Unity, we believe the world is a better place with more creators in it. Through the Learn Platform we enable the creators of the future with the skills and opportunities they need to be successful, especially those from communities currently underrepresented in Real-Time industries.
This is a permanent position within the team, reporting to the Director of Real-Time Learning. Travel may be required once it is safe to do so.
What you’ll be doing
- Be responsible for the growth of products that retain users over the course of their learning journey
- Define market positioning and messaging of platform features, learning content & job programs
- Build thoughtful, strategic Go-to-Market plans that include key messaging and tactical channel plans, while ensuring that all customer-facing teams are on-message
- Work collaboratively to define new programs and products that enable creators to achieve their skill & career goals
- Partner with Product Marketing Managers across verticals to collaborate on customer marketing for users at all skill levels
What we’re looking for
- Experience with B2C product marketing of live online content platforms
- Ability to use data to make effective decisions
- Evidence of creative problem solving, being able to navigate through ambiguity with ease
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to align multiple working groups
You might also have
- See growth and learning opportunities in failure
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Leading with curiosity
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity
Share the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Real Time Learning position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.