This is a 6 month contract.
As the leading development platform for gaming, augmented and virtual reality, and real-time interactive 3D design visualization, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization. Unity Technologies is accelerating its activities in the education space to capture the hearts and minds of our future creators and jumpstart lifelong learning for its community of creators.
As the Product Marketing Manager for Unity’s expanding line of free and paid learning products and programs, you’ll help drive growth and adoption by owning go-to-market strategy and execution on go-to-market activities, product launches, and campaigns. You will work closely with the global Education team to inform the creation of innovative, high-quality learning products that fit the market, enable customer success, thereby having a meaningful impact on adoption and retention. You’ll support in the creation of marketing collateral, sales enablement materials, execution of campaign plans, and coordinating with regional teams to ensure they are equipped to execute and sell in their markets and work cross-functionally with other Product Marketing Managers to ensure learning products are included in the conversations targeted toward specific outcomes, roles, and industries.
- Drive go-to-market strategy and execution for new and existing Unity learning products (training, certifications, and more) to Unity’s expanding community of creators across industries to deliver on business KPIs
- Drive go-to-market strategy and execution for new and existing Unity education programs (grant licenses, teacher resources, etc.) to Unity’s expanding community of future creators across schools globally
- Partner deeply with internal business leaders and stakeholders to develop strategies for growing the business
- Be an expert in Unity learning products and competing / other products in the space to build and maintain competitive analysis that informs marketing strategies and campaigns
- Inform product roadmap and prioritization by combining customer, market, and competitive insights – partner with Product Management on productization of Unity learning offerings
- Develop positioning, value proposition, and naming for new products and services
- Conduct the marketing orchestra (PR, Events, Web, Social/Community, Media, Design, etc.) and drive execution on world-class go-to-market through cross-functional teams
- Drive collaboration: Bring people together from many different teams and backgrounds to deliver a unified vision and execute a plan
- Develop marketing campaigns with compelling narratives and excellent storytelling that leverages customer segmentation and targeting
- Drive creation of marketing deliverables: write creative briefs, create web wireframes, mockups for collateral, messaging for copy, and provide image assets
- Create sales enablement materials – presentations, sell sheets, case studies, etc.– and train business development teams globally on key features and benefits of Unity learning products
- Strongly preferred: Direct experience in education or learning products and working with a technical software product or platform that serves a wide array of customer types and industries
- Extensive track record developing product marketing plans, launching products, designing, executing and tracking go-to-market campaigns, with a track record of success and impact
- Superior messaging and storytelling skills
- Strong problem-solving and project management abilities
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently for flawless execution
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in small company with fast-paced culture, with the ability to learn quickly, think creatively and stay focused and organized while managing multiple priorities
- Experience using, or familiarity with, Unity’s products and services
- Familiarity with Asia-Pacific-Australia learning markets
- Experience marketing learning products for a technical software application, service, or platform
- A passion for games, digital experiences, technology
- MBA is a plus
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Product Marketing Manager, Education position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!