At Unity, we are reinventing the way games are successfully built, launched and operated over their lifetime. From enabling faster, smarter systems through machine learning offerings to industry-changing creation and business services, you will have the opportunity to change the gaming industry with us.
Unity Ads is a product suite within the Unity Gaming Services platform that enables developers and publishers to monetize their creations or grow their user base.
This Product Marketing Lead will be focused on the Monetization products within the Unity Ads Suite. In this role, you will collaborate with multiple product teams to ensure we are building and evangelizing products that bring value to the target audience of game developers. This role also acts as a team lead for two other members on the product marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll own the Go To Market strategy for your respective products under the Monetization product suite, working cross functionally to set and measure strategic goals for your product lines
- Partner with the research and wider product marketing team to gain a better understanding of customer needs and market landscape.
- You’ll keep partners involved and informed of the progress across multiple work streams to drive alignment across the business.
- You’ll build content and sales enablement materials to ensure product benefits and values are accurately represented.
- Be a leader within the Monetize product marketing team - partnering with them on all Monetize product components while also supporting their professional development.
What we’re looking for
- Strong focus on user first, with proven experience in simplifying complex technologies into simple workflows.
- Ability to work autonomously, with proven experience of problem solving and self motivation.
- Passion for technology. You don’t need to be a pro-gamer or late night developer, but a certain level of interest for technology is key to have fun in the role.
- Experience identifying various user problem gaps or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions with your teams and peers.
You might also have
- AdTech or digital media experience, with a general knowledge or curiosity about programmatic or brand advertising.
- Experience in the games industry, with appreciation and passion for solving the unique problems game developers face
- Storytelling and visual presentation abilities - capability of distilling technical topics into clear and concise media
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Product Marketing Lead, Monetization position on WeChat