The Unity Live & Digital team is seeking an experienced Product Manager with a deep knowledge of community management and tools to drive the development of community-focused products and experiences on Unity.com and other digital channels. You will work most closely with the Unity community and site leads, other product managers, designers, and engineers.
In this role, you will be responsible for gaining a holistic view of the various community facing sites and tools across Unity’s digital channels, working towards an efficient set of internal tools to deliver the experience as well as a unified and seamless experience for community members across all channels. You will drive the community product roadmap, which will include tools for the Unity Blog, Forums, Answers, Issue Tracker, Feedback, and more.
You are a champion for the customer, driven to build the best digital community experiences possible.
- Provide leadership and vision around developing community-focused products for Unity customers and deliver on the vision through product management and cross team collaboration
- Own and drive the community product roadmap and development for community-focused experiences and user journeys, setting timelines and priorities
- Take a data-driven approach to priority and roadmap setting, using a mix of business needs as well as quantitative and qualitative customer data to inform your decisions
- Own the process of intaking requests for community features, creating a holistic view of all requests and ensuring increased efficiency and reduced redundancy across requests
- Dig deep to understand the current pain points for both community members and community managers
- Work closely with other PMs and TPMs on your team to foster a collaborative environment with transparency and visibility across projects to ensure efficiency in resource use and avoid redundancy
- Product management experience, ideally with an online community experience
- Experience working with complex data and product environments
- Experience working closely with engineering, data and design teams
- Outstanding project management, leadership and communication skills
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative environment with a large number of stakeholders
- Have worked in or are familiar with the game industry
- Have worked in a consumer products business with an active community
- Have worked closely with community managers
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Product Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!