At Unity Technologies we are innovating in the space of content creation for games and virtual worlds. As part of the content creation workflow we are developing tools that streamline the work of artists, modellers and developers. There has never been a more exciting time to work in a space that brings both art and science together. We are passionate about combining art with the latest advances in machine learning and 3D visualization.
We are looking for an experienced product owner or product manager, ideally who has previous experience working within the 3D art field, that can help drive the future of how digital art content is created. This role is a tremendously exciting opportunity for a product owner to guide the direction of an innovative software package formed from cutting edge technology.
- Work closely with the technical artists and development team to build out the product roadmap, create epics and stories and prioritize them based on market need and team capacity, within an Agile Scrum framework
- Manage the pipeline of new technologies emerging from research into fully fledged product features
- Become a proficient user of a new software and understand every element of its feature set to better foresee improvements and respond to industry demand
- Work with industry professionals to build product insight and feedback, as well as staying up to date with industry trends
- Work collaboratively with all internal stakeholders, including sales, marketing, research, engineering, etc.
- Experience as a Product Owner or similar product management role
- Experience working with software development, preferably within an Agile Scrum methodology, and releasing new products and features to market
- Demonstrated ability as both a strategic leader and an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor
- Excellent written and verbal English communication and presentation skills, with an ability to work effectively on shared projects
- Experience working with industry art software, such as 3DS Max, Substance Suite, Photoshop, Maya, etc.
- Knowledge of the video games and/or VFX industries, especially their development pipelines
- Strong photography skills
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Product Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!