The Unity Asset Store’s mission is to create a thriving two-sided marketplace for all unity creators where they can find what they need when they want it. The Asset Store is loved by creators and publishers, a key reason why developers choose Unity over other engines. For publishers, it is their key distribution channel and enables them to build a business. For creators, the content and services made available on the store save them time and make them more successful.
The Product Team is responsible for enhancing the experience for both these users. For creators optimizing the funnel from home page through to checkout, optimizing discovery, integrating machine learning to create a more personalized experience, optimizing category pages and product pages. For publishers streamlining the publishing process, building new tools for publishers to understand the performance of their products and new features that connect them to creator demand.
Reporting into the Lead Product Manager for the Asset Store you will join driving the product roadmap, conduct rapid testing, and drive end-to-end feature delivery partnering closely with Engineering, UX, Marketing, Analytics and Commercial teams across Unity.
To qualify, you should have a strong understanding of web development, eCommerce, funnel optimization, consumer insights, behavioral analytics. Be a power user of tools like Google Analytics and Jira and a proven track record in product management driving revenue growth in a B2B or B2C eCommerce or gaming company.
Experience with Unity development is a plus.
- Improve the publishing process, tools and features we provide publishers to optimize their business
- Increase the Asset Store conversion rate and grow the revenue generated for publishers and Unity by building features that connect creator demand with publishers
- Partner with Marketing and Analytics to fully understand and segment our user base and track the performance of the Asset Store and its features
- Analyse creator/publisher journeys and identify moments of truth and optimization opportunities
- Join the Lead PM in building and managing an aligned product roadmap in partnership with UX, Asset Store Engineering, Product Marketing, and other development teams
- Drive end-to-end development process for new features from greenlight to launch and work with UX research to build research plan and test new features and major funnel optimizations prior to launch
- Drive rapid testing of the Asset Store funnel and features in partnership with Merchandising, UX and Engineering
- Prior product management experience
- Great analytical skills; power user of Google Analytics and Optimizely or similar
- Technical/web development knowledge; ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineers (HTML, CSS, JS knowledge is a plus)
- Must be a great team player that works well in collaborative situations with good communication and leadership skills
- Sound business judgment and ability to build business cases around a product or service
- Project management experience
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Product Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!