Unity Technologies is looking for a Product Manager with a passion for games and advertising technology, to take Unity Monetization to the next level. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer's creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Monetization enables developers to build a business through advertising, in-app purchase and analytics.
- Research relevant market trends for China, and create market specific strategic plans that include competitive analysis
- Work with organizational stakeholders, to define and prioritize product roadmap
- Collaborate with management to evaluate business opportunities and identify initiatives that drive key metrics
- Partner with regional business development, account management teams on deal structuring, and go-to-market plan and execution to drive revenue
- Be the product expert on our monetization services as well as core engine
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders, including teams in other Unity business units to define the best user experience and maximize synergies for developers across our platform
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Ability to build business case around a product or service
- Familiarity with ad tech or gaming platforms
- Launched products in agile development environment
- Prepare for traveling to US
- BS degree in applicable analytical field or equivalent technical experience
- Previous experience in the mobile advertising and gaming
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Product Manager, Monetization position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!