We are looking for an exceptional product manager intern to join the AI team at Unity. Our team is laser focused on changing the landscape for AI research and game development. In this role, you will be:
- Developing products for creating intelligent behaviors and agents in Unity games using the latest advancements in machine learning
- Enabling Unity developers to leverage large-scale simulations of their game to enhance the player experience
As a Product Manager Intern, you will be working with a world class team of researchers, engineers, and other product managers. Your contributions will have the potential to transform the future experiences of games, AR, and VR. We’re looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, adaptable and enjoys challenging the status quo.
- Ship specific feature(s) in our AI products that feeds into our vision, strategy and roadmap
- Identify and track key success metrics for your features
- Partner with engineering in the day-to-day to instill focus and direction
- Software product management experience
- Experience working collaboratively with other product and functional teams
- Experience leading products from inception to completion
- Experience in the gaming industry or shipping AI/ML technologies
- MBA from a top-tier program
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Product Manager Intern, AI@Unity position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!