Unity Technologies is looking for a Product Manager with a passion for games to take Unity Monetization to the next level. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer's creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Monetization enables developers to build a business through game services, advertising, and in-app purchases.
As a Product Manager for Unity, you will drive the product vision and strategy focusing on Data Privacy for the Unity game services platform. You will work closely with Engineering, Legal, Marketing and Sales -- as well as customers -- to compile product requirements, manage the product roadmap, manage the delivery of product features, and assess impact.
- Work with product, legal and engineering teams to collaborate on the feature lifecycle for data privacy and player safety, from strategic planning, feature definition, development of the commercial case, through to the market entry and positioning stages
- Define the product roadmap and vision for data privacy, safety and ethics related features and services
- Collaborate with our engineering teams providing user stories, use cases and market data. This will involve liaising with game studios and legal teams
- Track product and feature performance; identify key performance indicators
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define the best user experience and maximize synergies for developers across our platform
- BS/BA required
- Experience in product management for data privacy, preferably in gaming and complying with legal requirements (GDPR, CCPA, COPPA)
- Demonstrated experience successfully developing and managing new product features, including a proven ability to champion products though successful launch as well as enhancements throughout the product lifecycle
- Solid understanding of the software development process and software products
- Software product management experience
- Must be a great team player that works well in collaborative situations
- Experience in working with legal departments and/or implementing product requirements based off of regulations
- Exceptional product management, communication, and leadership skills
- Sound business judgment and ability to build a business case around a product or service
- MBA or Masters
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Product Manager, Data Privacy position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!