We are looking for a student to join us as a Product Management Intern within the Unity Monetization team in Helsinki. As part of our Product Management team, you will be working closely with Data Science, Engineering and Sales. Together, we help game developers scale their games by giving them access to best-in-class user acquisition tools and channels all the while improving our algorithms and systems to deliver optimal performance.
If you are excited by high-scale/high-impact technologies, are curious to work with some of the brightest minds in the fields of machine learning and software engineering and want to build up your product management skills - we might just be the perfect place for you.
We value prior experience in software engineering, services architecture and project management in a fast-growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and passionate people above all. In addition to your strong interest in product management and technologies, you should be a great communicator, both in writing and in person.
This is a paid internship and can be from 4 - 6 months.
- Helping to define the roadmap for our data science team as well as prioritizing components based on the value they bring to Unity and its advertisers
- Build business cases and analytical insight for new initiatives by identifying key issues, quantitatively analyzing related metrics, and communicating results
- Rallying internal stakeholders from Data Science, Engineering and Business to drive forward our demand-side product
- You should currently be studying at a degree level and looking for an internship
- Ability to think critically about various technical features and their value
- Ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements
- You have taken business classes or been part of business clubs
- Interest in Product Management
- Experience working with group projects from studies or work experience
- A positive, can-do attitude that can be spread across our organization
- Passion for game developers and what they do
- If you have previous internships or experience in product management or software engineering
- SQL for use in data analysis and building of business cases
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Product Management Intern position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!