Unity is seeking a producer who will work with our R&D teams to join us in our pursuit for excellent quality standards within Unity’s cross-platform games engine. This position requires strong communication skills along with the ability to build and manage relationships with creators and customers.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, able to multitask and take on multiple projects at a time. The producer will have a strong production background to allow for conception to delivery. To be successful, this person should be a self-starter, calm under pressure, have impeccable attention to detail and have a strong work ethic. We are also looking for passion and drive to provide the best quality engine to our customers.
- Creating monthly reports and issue overviews using a range of systems to be sent out to the relevant stakeholders
- Assisting the relevant stakeholders in escalating high priority issues and follow these through the development or fix lifecycle
- Organising and facilitating project work for QA and company tooling
- Acting as a communication conduit between R&D, customers and QA
- Acting as ambassadors for maintaining quality across the Unity product
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Experience working with computers on a daily basis including Excel and Google Docs
- Experience managing projects
- An ability to manage own time is essential
- Travel will be required between Unity offices around the world
- Ability to learn quickly and use new systems when needed
- A passion for gaming, technology and quality
- An knowledge of modern software production
- Experience working with project tracking software such as Jira
- Ability to present management information and statistics clearly
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Producer position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!