The Principal, Strategic Partnerships, Media will identify, structure and close partnerships and business development opportunities with leading media and entertainment companies.
Unity is looking for a knowledgeable, focused leader who will establish and nurture meaningful relationships to drive strategic and commercial value from new and established partners! You will uncover the customer's plans for growth and innovation, identify critical business challenges, and gain insights about their corporate strategy and product roadmap. You will craft innovative commercial solutions that deliver meaningful value with Unity's leading real-time 3D (RT3D) technology.
You will collaborate with Unity senior executives, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Legal and other leaders to develop and implement strategies that establish critical strategic partnerships. You should be able to communicate the value of Unity’s products within the evolving field of film, television and game production, and use cross-functional leadership skills to ensure success.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify and drive key partner relationships that build new value for Unity and our developer, professional artist, and business ecosystem
- Build new – often first-of-their-kind – models to accelerate Unity critical initiatives across multiple business lines
- Establish and maintain direct relationships with senior executives, and be the “lead evangelist” of new and emerging Unity technologies
- Maintain awareness of the partner’s high-priority initiatives, technology environment and existing projects, in order to develop new business opportunities
- Drive partnerships forward, internally and externally, to achieve the intended business outcomes for the partner and for Unity
- Evaluate partner needs and scope out commercial terms that provide value for all parties
- Manage and resolve partner issues
- Lead quarterly business reviews with partners to ensure the value Unity is providing is understood and aligns with top critical initiatives
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of the digital transformation, cloud, mobile, AR/VR landscape is crucial
- Values – Users First, Best Ideas Win, In it Together, Go Bold
- Deep knowledge of media and entertainment industry, including production and distribution
- Prior experience working on strategic partnerships that are crafted to drive revenue and deliver market share growth
- Ability to structure, negotiate and execute complex strategic partnerships
- Strong listening skills and experience partnering across the company to drive strategies alongside and in conjunction with the team
- Willing to take action, self-starter with the ability to move quickly and build consensus with partners
You might also have
- Experience within management consulting or investment banking
- Experience leading company-wide alignment on partner priorities and activities
- Consistent record of overachieving objectives
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Principal, Strategic Partnerships, Media position on WeChat