Using our industry leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. This will impact multiple industries like Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of artificial intelligence
The visual machine learning team in AI@Unity is focused on building a robust simulation environment to train, test and validate autonomous systems. This requires visual content understanding, procedural world building, and flexible yet accurate simulated sensors including LIDARs, cameras and radars.
If you’re an exceptional researcher and software engineer who is passionate about using synthetic data for advancing the field of Computer Vision and Machine Learning, building safer autonomous vehicles and robots, and are interested in building a product from the ground-up, then we want to talk with you.Responsibilities
- Research state of the art generative models and explore how they may impact procedural content creation for simulations.
- Working effectively with Product Management and across organization to identify and disambiguate new opportunities.
- Lead senior machine learning engineers with technical decisions to deploy models to the cloud and integrate them with new or existing services.
- Accelerate time to market for autonomous vehicles and robots.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- Strong C++ and/or Python programming skills.
- Hands-on experience in Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, or Machine Learning projects (5+ years).
- Hands-on experience building production models with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or mxnet
- PhD or MsC in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Computer Graphics or a related field.
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development, or graphics
- Extensive industry experience in deep learning.
- Published research in areas of Deep Learning at major conference or journalWho we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Principal Software Engineer, Machine Learning, AI@Unity position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!