The AI organization at Unity is working on transforming multiple industries through simulation and machine learning using Unity’s premier Real-Time 3D platform.
You will be working with a cross functional team of machine learning engineers, roboticists, and Unity experts to disrupt the field of robotics. Our vision is to empower roboticists all over the world to easily create novel robots and robotic applications using the power of simulations. As part of this team you will be building ML models, optimizing the Unity engine for robotics applications, and integrating our online services (like our simulation-as-a-service platform Unity Simulation) and toolchain with a broad suite of popular robots.
- Design and develop tools to create robotics environments in Unity.
- Implement relevant Machine Learning techniques for robot teaching.
- Build online services to effectively and rapidly train robots in simulations.
- Conduct and participate in customer discovery sessions.
- Ph.D in Computer Science in the field of Robotics or Machine Learning; or equivalent and relevant work experience.
- Solid skills in Python and C/C++.
- Experience working with public Cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Significant years of practical work in robotics and related simulation
- Deep understanding of the inner workings of game engines.
- Work experience in graphics rendering pipelines.
Who We Are
We are product-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively re-invest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving - from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike. As well as video games, our software is used in industries as diverse as medicine, visualization and shopping - democratizing game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of developers worldwide.
Today, Unity has expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion and driven spirit and it isn’t enough to be able to do the job- we’re looking for people that color outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big!
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Principal Engineer, Robotics, AI@Unity position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!