Unity Operate Solutions business unit is looking for a diverse dynamic member for our Business Operations team. This person will be responsible for leading our business reviews, running our deal desk, and pricing. They will have high visibility and a large remit to run operations for 5+ fast growing products & to senior leadership. If you are someone who is an experienced biz ops leader looking for your next challenge, this is the role for you!
What you'll be doing
- Drive and manage key operational initiatives across Unity’s Operate Solutions business
- Drive key operational functions including managing our deal desk, pricing, reporting, compliance, cadence, competitive intelligence, and business monitoring
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to resolve operational problems
- Work with executive team to highlight operational issues and to help drive special projects
What we're looking for
- Undergraduate degree in Quantitative Field (e.g. Computer Science)
- Management consulting or banking experience
- Operational experience at a high growth startup
- Excellent executive presence, communication, and interpersonal skills
You might also have
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Principal, Business Operations position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.