Unity is growing fast! Hiring and retaining the best people is the key to our success. HR Operations is the engine that enables success for employees, managers and internal partners at Unity. Our goal is to make it easy to work at Unity by crafting scalable best in class systems and solutions to manage and process employee lifecycle events accurately and efficiently. We are seeking a People Operations Coordinator to help us deliver on that goal.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll provide an excellent HR service, constantly striving to make things better for our employees and partners.
- You’ll deliver on a high volume of transactional work (job changes, one time payments, manager moves etc), utilising documentation and best practices to resolve employee queries.
- In this role you will maintain accurate and on time data in our HR information system, Workday; also support fixes and system improvements.
- You’ll support global administrative work - such assisting in the migration of documents from one system to another.
- You’ll keep an eye on our main employee facing channels (via Slack) to either respond to or convert queries to tickets in our service desk; and assist with analysing and triaging the tickets to ensure timely assignment to our team.
What we’re looking for
- Operations is your thing! You have been in an operational role with a fast paced transactional workload including versatile administrative, data related tasks. You enjoy using your critical eye and analytical skills to tackle challenges, and delivering excellent service for employees.
- As we deal with confidential information we trust you have the discretion to handle sensitive data with a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- You are tech savvy and love looking for opportunities to leverage technology to work smarter and not harder.
- You have outstanding time management and organisational skills.
- You are a good teammate with a positive and energetic personality, and the willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills.
- By collaborating with our team you share your experience and knowledge with your colleagues, learn from others, and deliver on new initiatives. Since we are a geographically dispersed team you don't mind the occasional early morning or evening calls with our teams in the Americas and Asia Pacific regions.
You might also have
- You are passionate about the employee and manager experience—it’s always top of mind for you.
- Experience working with colleagues from many different cultures across international offices, preferably at a technology company.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the People Operations Coordinator position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.