Come join our team as a Payroll Specialist! In this role, you will work closely with our accounting and human resources teams to process payroll timely and accurately in a US multi-state and global environment. The successful candidate will have great communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment!
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and process global equity transactions including NSO, ISO, RSU and ESPP, as well as collect tax withholdings for equity transactions.
- Process payroll transactions for new hires, leave of absences, terminations, employee changes, timesheets and wage garnishments, and ensure compliance with tax jurisdictions and policy.
- Audit payroll data and reports for errors and resolve issues.
- Assist employees and internal teams on payroll questions ensuring confidentiality.
- Assist with payroll projects including M&A integrations and system implementations.
What we’re looking for
- US multi-state and global payroll processing experience.
- Knowledge of Workday payroll and reports required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and advance Excel skills.
- Knowledge of ADP Smart Compliance.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
You might also have
- System implementation experience.
- Strong presentation skills, including ability to provide timely and well thought out answers.
- Energy, enthusiasm and curiosity to identify and resolve issues.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Collaborative, versatile, candid communicator, good listener with sensitivity to multiple styles and perspectives, who can build and foster relationships with cross functional audience.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Payroll Specialist position on WeChat