Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
Come join Unity and be a part of a global Payroll team supporting 4,500 employees in 18 countries! We're currently implementing a global payroll solution working with our colleagues in the US and EMEA. We want you to be a part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and support resolution of tax assessments, audits, and assist in resolving other tax matters as needed including the establishment of new payroll tax withholding accounts.
- Process payroll transactions, including new hires, leave of absences, terminations, employee changes and wage garnishments.
- Provide payroll reports to HR, tax, and accounting teams
- Assist with payroll projects, including M&A integrations and system implementations
- Review, analyze and improve the current payroll processes to ensure readiness for the global payroll structure
What we’re looking for
- You’re able to work in a regularly changing and very fast paced environment while at the same time able to determine the right balance between speed and quality
- You’ve worked in a transactional based payroll and thrive in a role of manual and automated processes, involving data gathering form HRIS, Benefits, employees as well as internal and external providers
- Experience in working with colleagues from different cultures across international offices
- Experience with equity reporting (RSU’s and Stock Options)
- Canadian payroll processing experience
You might also have
- Knowledge of Workday payroll and reporting. Familiarity with ADP Celergo
- Minimum of 5 years payroll processing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced Excel skills are a must
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Payroll Specialist position on WeChat