The gaming industry has evolved from a retail model to games as a live service where Unity plays a critical role helping developers successfully acquire, engage and monetize their users. As a Partner Manager, Publisher Operations, you will be responsible for using our advertising and live ops platform to grow revenue and optimize key strategic gaming accounts. You love data and the mechanics behind game economies, and can think critically about how to approach challenges in them.
This role is ideal for someone looking to flex their product management & analytics skills in a team that directly works on high-level business development and execution.
- Analyze, execute, and support key gaming accounts in collaboration with sales teams
- Identify, monitor, and analyze KPIs for gaming accounts to ensure client satisfaction
- Help lead business development efforts with client-facing collateral and creative including partnership decks, one-sheets, case studies, presentations, and new business pitches
- Set strategy for territory of developers to maximum revenues for Unity’s clients through existing & new monetization products
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to facilitate fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure success in client deals
- Prepare internal & external communication updates to stakeholders on the progress of business development milestones
- Experience in SQL or equivalent technologies
- Must be able to work in a rapidly changing environment and drive actionable next steps
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Russian speaker
- Data analysis experience at a game studio
- Ability to read code (used for SDK integrations)
- Knowledge of mobile Ad Networks / Ad tech industry
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Partner Manager, Publisher Operations position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.