The gaming industry has rapidly evolved from a box product model to a live service one, and Unity is at the forefront of helping developers manage revenue through in-app purchases and mobile advertising. As a Partner Manager, Publisher Operations, you will be responsible for growing revenue and optimizing key strategic gaming accounts. You love data and the mechanics behind game economics, and can think critically about how to approach challenges in them.
If you are looking to flex your product management & analytics skills in a team that directly works on high-level business development and execution, then this job is for you!
- Analyze, execute, and support key gaming accounts in collaboration with sales teams
- Identify, monitor, and analyze KPIs for gaming accounts to ensure client satisfaction
- Lead business development efforts with the development of client-facing collateral and creative including partnership decks, one-sheets, case studies, presentations, and new business pitches
- Set strategy for territory to maximize revenues for Unity’s clients through existing & new monetization products
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to facilitate any fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure success in client deals
- Prepare internal & external communication updates to stakeholders on the progress of business development milestones
- Strong organization skills
- Previous experience working on a mobile game / live service game
- Must be able to work in an environment of extreme ambiguity and come up with actionable next steps
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a data-driven environment
- Passionate about games in multiple different platforms. (console, mobile, etc.)
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Product management experience at a game studio
- Experience in SQL or equivalent technologies
- Experience in Excel and making presentations
- Technical background
- Ability to read code (used for SDK integrations)
- Knowledge of mobile Ad Networks / Ad tech industry
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Partner Manager, Publisher Operations position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!