As a Partner Manager, Publisher Operations, you will be responsible for growing revenue yield for key strategic gaming accounts. You love data, yield and the mechanics behind game economics. You think creatively on monetization placements. Must have collaboration skills and love working cross-functionally as part of a team. This is an ideal position for someone who is looking to build their career in business development/partnerships, better understand the economics of mobile games and hone both analytical and business skills in mobile advertising economy.
- Monitor and analyze data metrics to ensure successful revenue yield for both the developer and Unity
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to facilitate any fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure margin positive partnerships
- Identify areas of growth opportunity to improve developer revenues and partner closely with Client Partner to execute with the developer
- Think creatively to come up with Game Mechanics to fit Advertising placements
- Prepare internal communications providing status updates to stakeholders on the progress of client milestones
- Strong organization skills
- Comfortable working in a data-driven environment and strong with analytical skills
- 3+ yrs of partnership development experience in the ad tech space.
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Passionate about playing games in multiple different platforms. (console, mobile, etc.)
- Experience in SQL or equivalent technologies
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Experience in Excel and making presentations
- Technical or product manager background in a game studio
- Ability to read code (used for SDK integrations)
- Knowledge of mobile Ad Networks
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Partner Manager, Publisher Operations position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!