The gaming industry has evolved from a retail model to games as a live service where Unity plays a critical role helping developers successfully acquire, engage and monetize their users. As a Partner Manager, Publisher Operations, you will be responsible for using our advertising and live ops platform to grow revenue and optimize key strategic gaming accounts. You love data and the mechanics behind game economies, and can think critically about how to approach challenges in them.
This role is ideal for someone looking to flex their product management & analytics skills in a team that directly works on high-level business development and execution.
- Analyze, execute, and support key gaming accounts in collaboration with sales teams
- Identify, monitor, and analyze KPIs for gaming accounts to ensure client satisfaction
- Help lead business development efforts with client-facing collateral and creative including partnership decks, one-sheets, case studies, presentations, and new business pitches
- Set strategy for territory of developers to maximum revenues for Unity’s clients through existing & new monetization products
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to facilitate fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure success in client deals
- Prepare internal & external communication updates to stakeholders on the progress of business development milestones
- Strong organization skills
- Previous experience working on a mobile game / live service game
- Must be able to work in a rapidly changing environment and drive actionable next steps
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Product management experience at a game studio
- Experience in SQL or equivalent technologies
- Experience in Excel and making presentations
- Technical background
- Ability to read code (used for SDK integrations)
- Knowledge of mobile Ad Networks / Ad tech industry
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Partner Manager, Publisher Operation position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!