We are looking for a self-motivated go-getter with a positive and professional attitude to join the Customer Success team. As the Partner Manager, Growth Operations you will be providing expertise in user acquisition to help gaming studios grow their user base, budget wisely and achieve the best return on investment. The goal of our team is to turn data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions.
What you’ll be doing
- Work together with the Sales team on developing relationships with gaming studios.
- Communication with advertisers on providing suggestions to optimize campaigns and improve user acquisition strategy.
- Work closely with Product teams on improving existing and building new tools and services.
- Work with Support Engineers and BI to troubleshoot campaigns' delivery if needed.
What we’re looking for
- Customer-focused approach with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in performance marketing or user acquisition (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc).
- Familiarity with mobile app tracking and attribution analytics platforms (AppsFlyer, Adjust, etc).
- Analytical and detail-orientated approach to work.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
You might also have
- Basic SQL knowledge and experience with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc).
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Partner Manager, Growth Operations position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.