Unity Ads enables mobile game developers to make a living doing what they love - making games - by monetizing their entire player base with gaming ads for gamers. Trusted by large publishers and indies alike, we're proudly built by Unity and focus strongly on gaming. Unity Ads can deliver significant revenue to our developers by providing engaging, non-intrusive user-initiated video ads.
We are looking for a self-motivated “go-getter” with a positive and professional attitude. The Ad Ops team's main job function is to assist the Sales team in their day-to-day tasks. Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision is a must. We are looking for a person who is accustomed to working independently but is also a team player focused on working towards set goals.
- Working with Sales team and partners on various tasks including integration, troubleshooting, trafficking, optimization, campaign revisions, etc
- Communicating with advertisers on creative and performance issues, providing suggestions to optimize conversion rates and delivery
- Troubleshooting and pulling comprehensive reports for partners
- Working closely with the Product team on improving existing tools and services
- Experience in digital advertising and user acquisition (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc) or app monetization
- Familiarity with mobile app tracking and attribution analytics platforms (AppsFlyer, Adjust, etc)
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with Unity Ads’ teams across the globe; High capacity to operate effectively in a turbulent startup environment
- Fluent in English
- Experience with programmatic ad buying
- Basic database skills and use of BI tools
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Partner Manager, Ad Operations (Full-time) position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!