The world's leading game engine is looking for an experienced Network Professional to maintain and develop the greatest and largest computer gaming cloud infrastructure in the world! You'll be part of a stellar team of DevOps and Network Engineers to deliver packaged and “ready-to-scale” services to our internal and external customers securely and reliably. With a dedication to your customers, you will use your outstanding skills to deliver compelling solutions in an incremental, lean and self-driven environment.
Within your team, you will be designing and implementing network solutions across our physical and cloud-based data centers, as well as working with our security team to strengthen our security posture. You will own all aspects of the design, code review, testing and implementation. Through proper planning and delivery, you will collaboratively work within your scrum team to deliver the best experience to our customers.
- Working with the team you will ensure that the company network maintains a high level of availability and security
- Participate in ongoing projects including WAN and cloud based network topologies
- We are a service based organization and you will deal with ad-hoc requests
- Work with other engineering teams to design and implement solutions based on project requirements
- Solid understanding of networking both in fundamentals, such as TCP/IP, dynamic routing (OSPF, BGP), switching, firewalling, load balancing, DDOS mitigation, and adjacent networking technologies, such as DNS and CDN
- Knowledge of configuring and maintaining Palo Alto Networks (PANs) or similar firewalls
- Proficient in Linux
- Understanding of capacity planning processes and associated protocols (Netflow, sFlow...)
- Advanced understanding of general infrastructure operation. Being able to troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues in a timely manner
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Ansible, and/or Salt
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with SDN, Openstack and other scaleout technologies
- Experience with Network equipment and appliances
- Experience with scripting and interaction with APIs
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Network Engineer position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!