Unity Technologies is seeking an Optimization Specialist to support retention programs for our Digital Customer Success organization.
In this high-profile role, you will own the testing and optimization strategy for the team. You will be responsible for continuously looking for ways to optimize our customer email communications for increased user engagement to help drive their success.
You enjoy testing, measurement, analyzing, and execution. You are an advanced user of analytics and marketing automation tools. You embrace data to drive your decisions and are continuously looking to optimize results. Ideally, you have proven experience working closely with business analysts and marketing managers to build increasingly effective digital marketing solutions.
What you'll be doing
- Partner with Growth Marketers to build an email optimization strategy across user segments and programs. Optimization areas include content and creative variation testing, frequency, segmentation definition, data health, campaign strategy, and measuring marketing impact
- Conceptualize and execute continuous testing programs to drive incremental user engagement and retention
- Lead the implementation, optimization, operations, and reporting of digital marketing tests and pilot campaigns
- Lead experimentation initiatives and find opportunities for improved engagement
- Collaborate with Customer Success Advisors and Retention Specialists, Product Marketing, and other customer-facing teams for effective planning, execution, and improvement
- Shift and improve program strategy by partnering with Growth Marketers, Marketing Operations and Business Analysts to track and report on engagement and funnel metrics
- Act as a subject matter specialist in email marketing optimization and improved performance for the wider marketing organization
What we're looking for
- Hands-on digital marketing, marketing automation, and program/campaign management experience
- High level of familiarity with MarTech tools, including Eloqua (or other marketing automation), Google Analytics, Uberflip, and Intercom, etc.
- Proven understanding of email testing and reporting and data analysis
- Experience running marketing automation programs promoting content, including an understanding of opt-in strategies
- Outstanding project management skills
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetise interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimised support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Marketing Optimization Specialist, Digital Customer Success position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.