Unity Technologies is seeking a Marketing Operations Analyst to support with revenue reporting across our key demand generation programs. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for enabling marketing and sales efficiency reporting and insights (ABM metrics, Revenue attribution, ROI, CAC and Payback period), and advise leadership and marketing teams on overall performance optimization across the entire marketing and sales funnels.
You are a person who has a passion for marketing data, marketing, and sales systems integrations, sales and marketing funnels, revenue and understand how marketing and sales/product teams work together across the user/customer lifecycle. Ideally, you’ve had proven experience in working within B2B commercial operations, sales operations or strategic teams, across industries in leveraging data insights to optimize yearly investments.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and operating of marketing revenue attribution reporting, including driving the data integrations required to achieve that
- Own our overall marketing Account-based marketing reporting, including and not limited to account coverage, influenced revenue, marketing and sales efficiency (CAC, Payback period), ROI and ROAS across channels and initiatives
- Leverage current systems to help build sustainable automation on current and future reporting
- Build lead-to-cash models to support quarterly and yearly planning
- Provide actionable insights and direction to leadership and various marketing teams on how to optimize their investment (campaigns and revenue impact from them)
- Work closely with multiple teams to ensure they have access to data, performance and ROI reports enabling better insights and operational data to run their business
- Be a key driver for innovation and experimentation through data and insights
- Ba/BS degree with experience in B2B Commercials or business operations in SaaS and a successful track record of working in building reporting capabilities, and optimizing lead-to-cash (marketing and sales) efficiency
- Experience in reporting, providing insights and managing large and senior stakeholders (VP, Directors)
- Previous experience in Salesforce in an administrator capacity (a plus)
- Previous experience with marketing attribution tools (Bizible, Brightfunnel)
- Have worked before with complex data and Martech environments, including complex data and system integrations serving large teams
- Familiar with SaaS sales processes and sales tech stack including key performance metrics
- Outstanding project management and communication skills
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Marketing Operations Analyst position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!